… by using software to instantly transform marketing and business development professionals into world-class coaches!
Cross Serving® is technology that provides a step-by-step approach for coaching lawyers to become masters of cross-selling.
- HUNDREDS OF TIPS AND PROMPTS
- SIMPLE TO USE
- MOVES LAWYERS INTO ACTION
- ENCOURAGES MORE CLIENT FEEDBACK
- AUTOMATES REMINDERS
- TRACKS PROGRESS
- SHOWS ROI
- ELIMINATES COSTLY LAWYER TRAINING
- CLOUD-BASED AND SCALABLE
Your Team Can Become Super-Coaches in Minutes
As easy as 1, 2, 3, 4:
A Marketing/BD team member enters the cross-selling opportunity into the software (which triggers an invite to the appropriate lawyer).
A video call is scheduled with that lawyer.
That lawyer screen shares their opportunity and they are coached through a series of step-by-step prompts that guide them on how to expertly pursue that opportunity.
The lawyer is prompted to make a commitment for action and follow-up calls are scheduled to move them toward completion.
This Software Creates a Triple Win For:
Marketing & BD Teams
- No need to become experts in cross-selling before using this – by just following the steps and prompts they become masterful coaches
- Minimal learning curve – within an hour they can be up and running
- Automatically captures lawyer progress, pinpoints sticking points, and identifies efforts by specific groups
Lawyers & Law Firms
- Provides a structure and reminders for lawyers to pursue cross-selling opportunities, as both givers and receivers
- Improves internal collaboration, strengthens firm culture and captures revenue that could be lost to other firms
- Encourages lawyers to solidify client relationships by asking for more, and better, client feedback
Law Firm Clients
- Receive higher levels of service by being asked for feedback and by having the firm act on that feedback
- Deepens the relationship with the firm by bringing in more lawyers to address their issues and proactively identify opportunities
- Enhances institutional knowledge of their needs which could lead to better overall outcomes
The Cross Serving® software can: