Transform your Marketing and Business Development professionals into world-class coaches!
Cross Serving® is one-of-a-kind technology that gives your Marketing and BD team a “paint by the numbers” system for coaching cross-selling.
- HUNDREDS OF TIPS AND PROMPTS
- SIMPLE TO USE
- MOVES LAWYERS INTO ACTION
- ENCOURAGES MORE CLIENT FEEDBACK
- AUTOMATES REMINDERS
- TRACKS PROGRESS
- SHOWS ROI
- ELIMINATES COSTLY LAWYER TRAINING
- CLOUD-BASED AND SCALABLE
This unique technology creates super-coaches in minutes:
As easily as 1… 2… 3… 4:
- A Marketing/BD team member enters a specific cross-selling opportunity into the software for a specific lawyer.
- A video call is scheduled with that lawyer.
- Using prompts provided by the software, the Marketing/BD team member coaches that lawyer through distinct phases of the cross-selling process.
- Notes and action commitments are entered into the software, and follow-up calls are scheduled to continue the coaching and to hold the lawyer accountable.
Cross-Serving® creates a triple win for:
Marketing & BD Teams
- No need to become experts in cross-selling before using this – by just following the steps and prompts they become masterful coaches
- Minimal learning curve – within an hour they can be up and running
- Automatically captures lawyer progress, pinpoints sticking points, and identifies efforts by specific groups
Lawyers & Law Firms
- Provides a structure and reminders for lawyers to pursue cross-selling opportunities, as both givers and receivers
- Improves internal collaboration, strengthens firm culture and captures revenue that could be lost to other firms
- Encourages lawyers to solidify client relationships by asking for more, and better, client feedback
Law Firm Clients
- Receive higher levels of service by being asked for feedback and by having the firm act on that feedback
- Deepens the relationship with the firm by bringing in more lawyers to address their issues and proactively identify opportunities
- Enhances institutional knowledge of their needs which could lead to better overall outcomes